Members of The Screening Room pay only $8.85+hst for regular movie admission, which is over $3 off our general ticket price of $11.95+hst. See Admission Prices.
|Type||Cost of Annual Membership Card|
|General (18–65)||$15.49 + HST (=$17.50)|
|Seniors (65+)||$9.95 + HST (=$11.25)|
|Students (with ID)||$9.95 + HST (=$11.25)|
Our Membership Cards are:
- Valid for 12 Months: For example, a Membership purchased in May will expire on May 31st of the following year.
- One Per Person: you can only use your membership card to buy a ticket for yourself. You cannot use it to buy member-priced tickets for your non-Member friends.
- Your Proof of Membership: Always present your card when you arrive at the Box Office, as we currently do not track members in a database (building one is on the “to do” list).
How to buy a Membership Card:
- At the cinema: It only takes 10 seconds to buy a Membership Card at our Box Office, and you will receive the discount member ticket price immediately. See: Location & Hours.
- When buying advance tickets online: When buying advance ticket online, select the “Membership + Ticket” option. We will give you the physical card when you arrive at the cinema.
- Mail delivery through the Online Store: You can purchase membership cards via our Online Store, though note that fulfillment & delivery (via Canada Post letter mail) can take 7-10 business days. We generally recommend you purchase a membership card when you will first use it, via options #1 & #2 above.