Our Box Office (location and hours) is cash only. Prices include tax.
Tickets go on sale 40 minutes prior to showtime on a “first come, first served” basis. We do not take reservations or sell tickets in advance (unless otherwise noted for special events).
If you are concerned about getting seats for a popular film, we recommend showing up about 20-25 minutes before showtime; this is sufficient for 99.8% of our screenings!
The Screening Room Membership Card
- Cost (1 Year): $10 / only $5 for students
- Pay $8 admission for all regular movies (save $2)
- Pay only $7.50 for Snack Bar Combos #1 & #2 (save $1)
- Free admission on your birthday (save $8-10)
- Pay $6 admission for weekday matinees (movies that begin before 4:30pm on Monday-Friday)! (save $2-4)
Membership Cards are available for purchase at the Box Office. It only takes 5 seconds to buy one, and it is effective immediately and valid for 12 full months!
Seniors: Are you aged 65 or older? In that case, you receive the discounted $8 admission just for being you, and there is not much benefit to having a membership card (other than the perk of $6 member matinees).
|$10 Gift Certificate||$10.00|
|A Night at the Movies for 2:
2 admissions, large popcorn, 2 drinks & candy
Gift passes for The Screening Room are available at our Box Office (location and hours). Our beautiful letterpress-printed paper passes are made by Everlovin’ Press in Kingston! Note that we can accept cash only!